Monday, January 5, 2009

Austyn 1st Birthday

We celebrated Austyn's First Birthday on December 20. Since her birthday is on Christmas Eve I decided to make it a Beach Party to add some fun. She had a great time eating her cake. She wasn't quite sure what was going on. She got a lot of great gifts and most importantly she had a lot of the people that she loves there to celebrate with her. We missed those who could not make it. Here are a few pictures of the day. It is so hard to believe she is one, time goes way to fast.





































6 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you finally updated your blog!!! Love ya!!

Tylershark said...

The cakes and decorations were even more incredible in person. Thanks for having us come.

the blogivers said...

cute cakes! :)

Unknown said...

You have one cute little girl! I was so glad I was able to make the party in spite of the snow. Austyn got more presents than I did at christmas! Lucky lady.

DMom said...

Best one-year-old birthday party I have ever seen. You are incredible.

Kristin Kassing said...

I am so impressed with the cakes! You are going to be my official baker now. She is so adorable, my kids just love her to death! Thanks for your friendship.