Tuesday, October 7, 2008

St.George Weekend

This last weekend David, Austyn, and I took a trip to St. George to meet Gina and Jon who were driving up from California. It was the St. George Marathon so we decided this would be a good weekend to meet and cheer on the runners. David's dad, brother-in-law and other friends ran in it. We had a great time and miss everyone all ready.



This is a group shot of us all

Me and Gina friend

Getting ready for our walk to Snow Canyon

Snow Canyon

David and Jon, need I say more

At the marathon

Kent almost at the finish line, great race!!!

Grandma Cook and Austyn

Thanks friends for a great trip, we miss you and cant wait to see you in December.

6 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

Oh my gosh you have so many cute cute pictures of the trip I love it. I wish we could go back and do it all over again, I miss you guys so much, it was so so much fun.

Kristen said...

Nice pictures, I love to see everyone. Except us!! That's okay, I understand why you would only take pictures of the attractive part of the family. Sigh...

I do have to say though, you all look great, and you look like you are having a great time. It was nice to see you and hopefully we'll see you again soon!

(Nice pose on the waterfall, guys. Every, uhm, sexy?)

Tylershark said...

It was good to see you this past weekend. It looks like it's our turn next. We'll be up to see you shortly. Let's do lunch.

DMom said...

Can Austyn come and play? She can bring her folks, if she wants.

three dogs and a logan couple said...

You guys look so cute! I like the little one the best.... I'm talking about Austyn, not Jonathan.

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute